Careers With Us
Skilled Jewellery Jobs in the Thames Valley
We’re always on the lookout for people with a love of jewellery. In addition to this, you’ll ideally need a good knowledge of the jewellery trade, retail experience and excellent customer service skills.
Full-time or Part-time Sales Consultant
Windsor & Henley Boutiques
Are you a people person with a passion for jewellery? Do you understand the emotion behind a jewellery sale? Would you like to work for one of the Thames Valley’s leading jewellers? We’ve got the job for you.
Anthony Paul Jewellery is an award-winning, family-run business with four boutiques across the Thames Valley. We specialise in handmade, bespoke, vintage and second-hand jewellery, as well as offering a comprehensive in-house repair and valuation service.
It’s an exciting year to join us, as we’re celebrating our 40th anniversary. And we’re on the lookout for someone to join our small, dedicated sales team.You’ll get to work with highly experienced members of staff, who can expand your knowledge of the trade. Plus, with our workshop located on site in Windsor, you’ll get first-hand experience of working alongside and liaising with our expert goldsmiths.
We pride ourselves in giving our customers a personal, memorable experience, so we’re looking for someone who understands the feelings behind a jewellery purchase. Experience in the jewellery trade would be preferred, but if you’ve got a passion for jewellery and thrive in a luxury retail environment, this could be for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Building strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Understanding our customers and providing the appropriate help and guidance
- Providing exceptional customer service and experience
- Offering an excellent after-sales service
- Helping with day-to-day running of the boutique
- Maintaining the professional image of the showroom with regard to visual merchandising and housekeeping
- Have a genuine passion for jewellery
- Be a confident people person
- Well organised and a team player
- Have a proven track record for sales in luxury goods
- Professional presentation
- Fluent in English speaking and writing skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
It would be desirable if you have experience of using Adobe Photoshop.
Salary is competitive and negotiable, depending on experience.
To apply, please send us your cover letter and CV using the application form below or email email@example.com
Estitablished in 1982
We’re a carbon neutral company
We can make and repair jewellery
Get in Contact
More About Anthony Paul
Established in 1982, we’re a family-run business with a long, esteemed history. We’ve even undertaken work for the Royal family. Find out more about us below.
Find out more
We’ve been serving customers for more than 35 years, so we’re well-versed in all things jewellery.
Find out more
We offer a range of services, from gold buying, repairs and valuations to bespoke jewellery creation.
Find out more
Our collection features new, handmade and vintage necklaces, rings, cufflinks, earrings, and more.